Starting this month, we have a few guest bloggers that will be appearing on the Blogo blog. This will enable us to expand our coverage of blogging and writing topics and bring you some extra diversity. :)
What we are looking for
Are you interested in becoming an author at getblogo.com? We are looking for articles fall into one (or more) of the following categories:
- How to increase blog audience
- Productivity tips for bloggers
- Making money blogging
- Creating good quality content
What you will get
- We will show your author profile together with your photo, bio and contact details as desired.
- All links we use back to your personal website or blog will use “follow” so that they provide you with some search benefit.
- Free publicity and exposure for your writing and knowledge.
Nothing too strict here, but there are a few things to bear in mind when considering sending us a guest post:
- You must set your real First name & Last name and update your Gravatar profile.
- The article must be a minimum of 600 words and must cover its topic in detail.
- Posts must be original and unique content created by you and not copied from anywhere else online.
- The post can not be used elsewhere after it appears on Blogo (and we get the copyright ownership of it). You can, however, link to it and promote it as much as you like.
- The content should not be written with the purpose of advertising or promoting a product or service.
Guest post tips
- Gifs are welcome, and we love them.
- Send us one or two images to include in your article
- Spend some time reading what we have posted thus far. This will give you a handle on the types of thing we write about, and also what’s already been covered.
I’m looking forward to seeing some great new writers on the blog, and would welcome your feedback and interest.
Become a Blogo blogger
Want to become a guest blogger on Blogo?Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or send an article idea/sample for us to read.